DX-2012MQ rare earth permanent magnet material quality testing device
The DX-2012MQ rare earth permanent magnet material quality test device uses a fluxmeter to configure a one-dimensional Helmholtz coil, which is mainly used to measure the magnetic flux of the permanent magnet device under the condition of the coil, multiplying the coil constant to obtain the magnetic moment of the device. For the size of the sample, the materials Br, Hcb, and BHmax can be derived. It has been verified by experiments that the one-dimensional coil test axially magnetized cylindrical, circular and square rare earth permanent magnet samples can accurately test the total magnetic moment M of the material (accurately Mz), using the material BH demagnetization curve close to The straight line can accurately calculate the three important parameters Br, Hcb and BHmax of the magnetic properties of the material, so as to judge the quality of the material, which is very good for the quality transfer of rare earth permanent magnet materials between materials companies and materials users. In the middle, the accuracy and repeatability of the magnetic moment test is far superior to the standard sample transfer data measured by the BH test instrument. The high test efficiency can realize the full inspection of all the magnetized samples, and the defects of the device can be found in time, and the material can be guaranteed. The judgment of the level of magnetic energy product.
● Adopting single-chip design, the program is automatically calculated, which is intuitive and convenient;
● Suitable for all rare earth permanent magnet materials, low equipment cost;
● It is convenient to measure the magnetic flux Ø and magnetic moment M of the material and calculate the data such as Br, Hcb and BHmax;
● It can measure rare earth samples of different sizes and is no longer limited by sample size;
● The non-magnetic heating ceramic furnace can be added, and the M-T curve of the rare earth permanent magnet is obtained by heating test;
● It can be used for rare earth permanent magnet materials for thermal stability and magnetic flux irreversible inspection;
● The fluxmeter uses low drift technology to make the test more stable and accurate.
● Power supply: AC 220V/0.5A
● Test range: 1mWb, 10 mWb, 100 mWb, 1000 mWb fourth gear
● Corresponding input impedance: 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1000k ohm
● Test accuracy: 0.5%
● Drift: 1uWb / minute
● Minimum resolution: 0.1uWb (corresponding to 2mwb range)
● Volume: 285mm × 300mm × 100mm, weight: 3kg; (width * depth * height)
● Operating environment: 0 °C to +50 °C, humidity: 35 to 80%.
1. SmCo28H sample size: L20mm×W10mm×5mm, the test data using FE-2100H permanent magnet material measuring device is as follows: Br=10.83kGs, Hcb=10.26kOe, Hcj≥30kOe, BHmax=27.78MGOe.
One-dimensional Helmholtz coil is configured with DX-2012MQ rare earth permanent magnet material quality test device (urec is calculated according to 1.05)
The test repeatability is excellent. The accuracy of the Br test is 0.2% compared with the BH test device. The magnetic permeability coefficient is calculated according to 1.05 (accurate optimization can be performed), the Hcb deviation is within 1.55%, and the BH deviation is 1.75%.