With the design of low-drift electronic integrating circuit, DX-201 fluxmeter is mostly characterized by the rapid testing induction response and no loss of testing data. The user can measure samples with pulling method, and the test data can nearly be independent from the pulling speed. The repeatability of tested magnetic flux date is good. DX-201 fulxmeter is a good integrator which can simulate the circuit design and with wide applications.
1. Adopt pulling coil to measure the magnetic flux of permanent magnet;
2. Adopt Helmholtz coil to measure the magnetic moment of permanent magnet;
3. Adopt closed-circuit test fixture to measure overall magnetic flux of the motor stator;
4. Adopt closed-circuit test fixture to measure overall magnetic flux of the motor rotor;
5. Peak measurement of pulse magnetic field.
1. Directly read magnetic flux data;
2. Judge the direction of integration by “+” or “-”;
3. Suitable for matching with different integration coils and fixtures;
4. Adjust stably, low drift, 1uWb/min;
5. High input impedance, the coil has small effect on the test;
6. With holding function, suitable for the measurement of pulse magnetic field.
1. Power supply: AC 220V/0.5A;
2. Display: 3 1/2 bit
3. Test range: 2.000mWb, 20.00mWb two gears;
4. Test accuracy: better than 1.0% (corresponding to each full range);
5. Drift: 1uWb/min;
6. Min. resolution: 1uWb;
7. Dimension: 250mm × 180mm × 100mm, weight: 2kg;
8. Operational environment: 0 ° C to +50 ° C, humidity: 35 to 80%.